Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 year old dead after NC home riddled with bullets

It's been 5 murders and multiple shootings over this Highschool beef shit. My son's school and two other school's have been beefing since last week.

My son text me this morning telling me he don't think I s safe for him to go to school tomorrow over all things he's hearing. All 3 schools have been on lock down. Multiple guns have been found on campus

Smh these little fuck niggas are ridiculous. A kid got shot last night over this beef and more supposed to be shot/killed

It's been 5 murders and multiple shootings over this Highschool beef shit. My son's school and two other school's have been beefing since last week.

My son text me this morning telling me he don't think I s safe for him to go to school tomorrow over all things he's hearing. All 3 schools have been on lock down. Multiple guns have been found on campus

Smh these little fuck niggas are ridiculous. A kid got shot last night over this beef and more supposed to be shot/killed

Wait, this is some high school beef shit???

Mfs under estimate high-school beefs and rival schools. When i was in school mfs would have shootouts twice a week behind a gas station that leads to apartments next to the schools and I mean religiously. Looking back at the dumb shit we would do would give a mf anxiety or anger. I remember going to football games at our high-school with 380's and nines just tucked under every seat no less then 5 deep. I mean one pull over and it would of been wrap. Wild times.

Mfs under estimate high-school beefs and rival schools. When i was in school mfs would have shootouts twice a week behind a gas station that leads to apartments next to the schools and I mean religiously. Looking back at the dumb shit we would do would give a mf anxiety or anger. I remember going to football games at our high-school with 380's and nines just tucked under every seat no less then 5 deep. I mean one pull over and it would of been wrap. Wild times.

What schools these was? Lol. Asking cuz I see the Atlanta reference on ya shit.

This ain’t normal.... the worse that would happen was a brawl or one school getting chased home

Schools was always off limits niggas had beef everyone was heading to the park or bball courts to fight. Niggas didn't shoot schools or grandma homes over a bad weed deal.

But these new age fuck niggas don't give a fuck. Also in NC everyone got guns so you have to expect even the goofiest of nerds will have that thang on them at all times. Kid got shot last night over this dumb shit and now everything supposed to pop off tomorrow smh. This weekend going to be stupid the bullshit is in the air and baby is dead so this ain't over

I honestly think that authority figures shouldn't handle fighting the way that it's handled. It's demonized way more than the severity warrants. We need to go back to the days of telling our children - especially our sons - that under the right circumstances, there ain't shit wrong with fighting. That sometimes, two people just gotta work some shit out physically.

Shit'll never happen because at this point, we're too far gone. But shit like this would happen less.

Back