Welcome To aBlackWeb

24yr old chick DUI driver kills cousin in wreck also killed 52yr old in 2014 DUI wreck

I think you mean tipsy

Actual drunk drivers are a certain type

Yeah, I think this is a point that needs to be made. I was serial tipsy driver, which is also bad, but my mindframe was completely different than a drunk driver. I think the difference is that you can be physically compromised in both cases, but the drunk drivers have a fucked up mental state on top of that.

I NEVER drink and drive and I won't be a passenger in a vehicle with anyone who has been drinking (or under the influence of any other mind-altering drug). Too many muhfuggas on the road already can't drive while sober.

Tipsy and drunk is the same thing when getting behind the wheel...you put your life and the lives of others in danger...incredibly irresponsible and shelfish.

Don't @ or quote me...idc

I NEVER drink and drive and I won't be a passenger in a vehicle with anyone who has been drinking (or under the influence of any other mind-altering drug). Too many muhfuggas on the road already can't drive while sober.

Tipsy and drunk is the same thing when getting behind the wheel...you put your life and the lives of others in danger...incredibly irresponsible and shelfish.

THIS^^^

I don’t drink... Never have, never will.

But, even if I DID drink, I would never get behind the wheel.

That’s insane .

Never been the reckless type.

Y’all can laugh if you want.

I thought only her cousin died in the new accident unless it meant she bodied herself and she's the third.
I think me and Dis were still going by the the initial story when it first broke, that another passenger in her car was also killed.

You're right, she's killed two people...the first man and now her cousin.

Back