Welcome To aBlackWeb

24 Hours to Live

Inori

NAWF
mighta been made before but fuck I didnt see it.

Where would you go?
What would you do?
Who would you screw?
And who would you wanna notify?
Or would yo ass deny that yo ass about to die?

Part of me would want to go out in a blast and part would want to just be with family and loved ones

No idea which would win out

I would have already been to all places I wanted.
I would have already done all the things I wanted to do
I would have sexed enough already
I would have already told my love ones I loved them
So I would meet death with peace 🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️. Because I would have lived my life to the fullest.

I'd prolly spend the first few hours with my kids. There's mad shit I'd say to them if I know for a fact that I was about to go. But I'd send them with their mother's after that, cuz I'd hate for them to have to live with the burden of being with me when I died. Then I'd prolly call my mom and my sister and chop it up with them for a bit. Then call a couple niggas I consider family and chop it up with them.

All my affairs are already all in order: I ain't got no beefs I'm tryna wrap up before death. I ain't got no women I'm tryna stick my dick in before death. My finances are already situated. I trust both my children's mother's to honor me and raise them in a way that I would approve of.

In the end, I'd wanna go out alone, quietly. No fuss. Grand opening, grand closing.

I would have already been to all places I wanted.
I would have already done all the things I wanted to do
I would have sexed enough already
I would have already told my love ones I loved them
So I would meet death with peace 🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️. Because I would have lived my life to the fullest.

word?
200.gif

or fuckin inspiring... i dont know lol

Just from recent experience of how people panic when things are out of their control, I guess I'd be holed up in my apartment.

While chaos would be erupting outside I'd call my loved ones I guess. Nothing else matters.

The only thing I can guarantee is I'm smoking someting, getting the brownest brown out there, and spending time with the wife.

I'd just go chill at my moms. Tell my older brother to come through and have some food kick it.

I wouldn't tell my mom nothing but I'd make sure my brother has all my banking shit and handles everything. I'd put it in writing so he straight.

Maybe meet up with my boys for one last smoke session.

After that I'm cool. I'd just want everyone to be cool that day and have that last memory of me that I was okay.

this shit depressing @Inori wtf

I’d probably go wherever my son wants to go and do what he wants to do.

min this instance I wouldn’t even be worried about sex. Just the time spent with my son.

I’d probably tell my mama.

this shit depressing @Inori wtf

I’d probably go wherever my son wants to go and do what he wants to do.

min this instance I wouldn’t even be worried about sex. Just the time spent with my son.

I’d probably tell my mama.

lol the song came on shuffle yesterday. figured id make the thread *shrugs*

Back