Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Denver Nuggets vs #3 Minnesota Timberwolves (MIN wins 4-3)

Added to Calendar: 05-16-24, 05-18-24

Who wins?

• Nuggets in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 5

• Wolves in 4

• Wolves in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2x NBA champs. This is some bullshit.
tgFoSLPAfxHclz6Qfo.webp

It ain't over

I keep seeing people say that this series shouldn't be an indictment on Rudy winning another dpoy award and I strongly disagree cause got damn he looks so lost out there

Even shooting him some bail, and understanding there's probably no one who can guard joker one on one straight up, he still looks out of his element like someone took his monstar powers away.

I do expect a 7ft , what, 4x DPOY winner to not look like a traffic cone out there

I keep seeing people say that this series shouldn't be an indictment on Rudy winning another dpoy award and I strongly disagree cause got damn he looks so lost out there

Even shooting him some bail, and understanding there's probably no one who can guard joker one on one straight up, he still looks out of his element like someone took his monstar powers away.

I do expect a 7ft , what, 4x DPOY winner to not look like a traffic cone out there

Serious question

Who would look good defending Nikola Jokic right now?

Serious question

Who would look good defending Nikola Jokic right now?
Nah, don't do this

I have my own thoughts about rim protection vs perimeter protection but that's for a different day

You are the DPOY winner and going against the MVP which is mostly an offensive driven award. I do expect a better battle. I don't expect Rudy to shut him down but he looks out of his element which is all I'm pointing out

Nah, don't do this

I have my own thoughts about rim protection vs perimeter protection but that's for a different day

You are the DPOY winner and going against the MVP which is mostly an offensive driven award. I do expect a better battle. I don't expect Rudy to shut him down but he looks out of his element which is all I'm pointing out
Bam did too last year lol. And Bam was giving it all he could. Jokic is generational

Some of you were saying the Nuggets were done after 2 games and anointing the twolves the new champs.

Jokic is showing why he's a 3x mvp. No one you put in front of him would stop him rn. So it shouldn't be a knock on gobert.

Stop being so reactionary.

Back