Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs #5 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a tough one to call.

Wolves are the better team, better defense, and their 3 7 footers gonna be way more effective on defense and offense this game than they were against the Nuggets.

That said, Mavs got 2 players that can get hot and win games plus the experience.

Wolves got the better coach but hes not directly on the sideline.

Im gonna lean Wolves in 6 or 7. I wont be surprised if Mavs win in 6 or 7 though.

Im rooting for Mavs though since wifey is from Dallas.

This is a tough one to call.

Wolves are the better team, better defense, and their 3 7 footers gonna be way more effective on defense and offense this game than they were against the Nuggets.

That said, Mavs got 2 players that can get hot and win games plus the experience.

Wolves got the better coach but hes not directly on the sideline.

Im gonna lean Wolves in 6 or 7. I wont be surprised if Mavs win in 6 or 7 though.

Im rooting for Mavs though since wifey is from Dallas.

It's an interesting matchup, Wolves were designed to beat the Nuggets now they playing a team that's the exact opposite...going to be interesting to see how long it takes to adjust to the style but I think Minnesota is more talented and has more depth

Ant is shooting like 40% from 3
Outside of doubling idk how you guard him. Before it was let him take tough jumpers/ shoot 3s

He's doing all of that at a high level

If Mavs bothered to guard Kyle Anderson and grab a rebound and jump ball they are probably up

So that’s good considering how hot Edwards is from 3

Back