Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs #5 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saying he’s not ready isn’t shitting on him though

Dude getting MJ comparisons when he plays well

We here man the kid gloves is off
He himself begged everyone to stop with the mj shit.

That tweet was nasty af tho. 2 bad games after 12 great ones and mfs ready to switch up on the kid.

I'm rocking with kyrie and Luka but that's casual behavior. We better than that.

Look niggas going to KAT shooting 4/16 but turn into Stevie wonder when ant shoots 5/17 after shooting 6/16 game 1

I’m tired of it
You free to criticize Edwards play. I just think young players deserve more leeway. But he not above criticisim. This like his 3rd bad game in a row. You can get at him

Not to mention the Jordan compares was coming from the thirsty ass media. No one here said anything about Edwards being the next Jordan.

The media built him up just to tear him down all in 1 post season run.
Nobody here played into the Jordan thing? Lmaooo iight man

Also it’s okay to say he’s not ready

It’s not really a switch up since before he wasn’t playing in the conf finals against the Mavs and looked at as the better team going into the series

It’s uncharted territory

It’s okay to say

Edwards gonna be fine. hes having a bad series. Its cool. It happens.

KAT is who I would worry about. He cant be cool with getting benched in such a crucial game. The coach did the right thing, but i hope hes in the locker room yelling at everyone. If not, he just not the guy.
Here we go with this bullshit again

Why would towns be upset when naz was cookin? He can’t be supportive of his teammate and coach’s decision? Why does he have to be mad? Why does he have to yell in the locker room or he’s not that guy?

The fuck outta here with this shit lmao

3 out of 12 games. He's fine and being outplayed by 2 guys that have been there before. You don't have to kick his back in man. Let it go.

No one on the wolves deserves any type of vitriol. They've been great.
Yet you gloss over criticism of Gobert and towns

Fuck off

Yet you gloss over criticism of Gobert and towns

Fuck off

Who? Wasn't it me defending gobert last round when you niggas said he was overrated when jokic started cooking?

You go ahead and fuck off. I'm rarely critical of players like that. At least not out loud. I keep that shit to myself. I'll big dudes up but Im never in these threads shitting on players. Rather shit on yall.

Back