Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Denver Nuggets vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers (DEN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ok, the scorers scored, so who didn't do their job, Magic? I hate this vague shit and constantly throwing side players under the bus. AD didn't do shit in the 4th and Lebron missed what could have been the game winner. The Lakers lost because Denver was a better team. It's fine to not beat up on Lebron and AD given they had good games, but there's not need to separate them and absolve them of the loss.

Ok, the scorers scored, so who didn't do their job, Magic? I hate this vague shit and constantly throwing side players under the bus. AD didn't do shit in the 4th and Lebron missed what could have been the game winner. The Lakers lost because Denver was a better team. It's fine to not beat up on Lebron and AD given they had good games, but there's not need to separate them and absolve them of the loss.
Fam, why you taking a Magic tweet serious? Lol

Man, I wasn’t happy w the refs last night, there was def some questionable calls/no calls on their part but they are not the reason they lost. They blew a 20pt lead. I hate Lebron for all his crying.. look at this ish at the end

Man, I wasn’t happy w the refs last night, there was def some questionable calls/no calls on their part but they are not the reason they lost. They blew a 20pt lead. I hate Lebron for all his crying.. look at this ish at the end

Again, why do ya'll like that dude? The same guy attacking the refs because call didn't go his way got this call:

lol What was that nigga doing?

People keep saying it's Ham's fault. Maybe it is, but how much power does Ham really have? I really don't believe that Lebron would be beholden to Ham if he really wanted to do something different. So let's say everyone is right, and it really was Ham's call to stop feeding to AD. Does anyone really believe that if Lebron decided call and audible and go back to what made the team successful that Ham could have stopped him? Lebron himself has admitted that he dismissed coaching strategies when he thought they were bad. Why wouldn't he do that now especially after he's already put it out there that he questions Ham's coaching ability.

Bro MJ listened to Phil

If LeBron doesn’t respect Ham then get rid of LeBron or Ham

So either way it’s sliced it’s still Ham s fault

Back