Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 New York Knicks vs #6 Indiana Pacers (IND wins 4-3)

Added to Calendar: 05-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brunson flopped. Its also a moving screen. The mfer never stopped and set the screen. Kept moving the whole time. Show me where he stops to give the offense player time to go around.
He didn't make contact with brunson though, at least from the angle I saw, and whatever marginal contact he may have made didn't cause him to hit the floor

Added you to the list.
Brother lol

I don't have a dog in the fight

I know what the issue is but it's not sexy enough

They made such a crackdown post All Star about all the amount of fouls being called for marginal contact that it has trickled into the playoffs

Playoffs should be allowed a bit more wiggle room but not at the expense of super obvious fouls.

The grab of the jersey in game one should've been called but wasn't

The offensive foul in Turner shouldn't have been called but it was

Brother lol

I don't have a dog in the fight

I know what the issue is but it's not sexy enough

They made such a crackdown post All Star about all the amount of fouls being called for marginal contact that it has trickled into the playoffs

Playoffs should be allowed a bit more wiggle room but not at the expense of super obvious fouls.

The grab of the jersey in game one should've been called but wasn't

The offensive foul in Turner shouldn't have been called but it was
When it happens dont ask why

Haliburton had the same injury earlier in the season and he missed 5 games initially

He’s probably out for the next 2-3 games

Not gonna hold you I did think about the hawks last night when watching the Knicks and thinking about them losing in the ECF in 6 probably

Thinking how the Knicks gonna think they THEM the next few years

Back