2024 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 New York Knicks vs #6 Indiana Pacers (IND wins 4-3)

Added to Calendar: 05-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You in this

Stand in it

You will be judged
I stand with my team regardless and will be disappointed if yall dont laugh and joke if we lose.

That said, my opinions is my opinions. I said the shit was iffy cause we so injured before the series. I said shit got worse now that we even more injured.

Not to mention im covered either way. When the Knicks win, i get to call Halliburton pussy. In the unlikely scenario the Knicks lose, I get to point out injuries.

I cant lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
I stand with my team regardless and will be disappointed if yall dont laugh and joke if we lose.

That said, my opinions is my opinions. I said the shit was iffy cause we so injured before the series. I said shit got worse now that we even more injured.

Not to mention im covered either way. When the Knicks win, i get to call Halliburton pussy. In the unlikely scenario the Knicks lose, I get to point out injuries.

I cant lose.
I can’t lose either lol

I can’t wait to shit on haliburton

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG
Get this dub, crush their spirit.

Can I see a good start please?

Halliburton dribbled, ugly ass stepback to get himself a wide open 3 just to pass the ball.

Brunson not coming back this game.

Smh.

Brunson not playing isnt an excuse for the defense being this bad. Thats the Mitchell Robinson effect.

Smmfh.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
All bs aside, dont even bring back Brunson. We up in the series. Let Brunson sit, and then we just gotta take 1 in Indy

Reactions: NinetyFree