Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #4 Cleveland Cavaliers (BOS wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love to play the role..but I can't front they are very suspect.

If they ain't hitting 3s and a team doesn't back down from them...they lose

The fuck boy coach doesn't know how to adjust and unfortunately their star players don't either...at times brown will be smart about it...but overall I have seen this story before.
Its got to be the coach right? No way this much talent plays a style of ball this one dimensional.

I still got the Celtics as the favorites cause the level talent is so overwhelming that I dont see this happening 4 times in 7 games, but sheesh, theres 0 intensity with them. You would think its the first month of the season and not the 2nd round of the playoffs the way they playing

Its got to be the coach right? No way this much talent plays a style of ball this one dimensional.

I still got the Celtics as the favorites cause the level talent is so overwhelming that I dont see this happening 4 times in 7 games, but sheesh, theres 0 intensity with them. You would think its the first month of the season and not the 2nd round of the playoffs the way they playing
The coach? The same core (really I mean Brown and Tatum) been doing this for years with different coaches lol

The coach, the whole teams dumb mentality to toss up 3s no matter what .

Coach does no type imaginative adjustments. Team doesn't know how to win grimey .

If they get past Cleveland and the Knicks beat the pacers. The Knicks gonna make it so damn uncomfortable for them..

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NIGGAAAAAHH!!!!

#It’sAReason…Ya’llWatchingUs
#WeBelongHere
#MobleyIsAGenerationalTalent

Back