Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #6 Indiana Pacers (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALL of those teams lost the season series to Boston. We’ve eliminated the sixers 4 times in the playoffs already and Horford guards embiid better than anyone. The heat got season swept and they shoulda took the regular season more serious. We were 4-1 against the Knicks and we woulda played brook Lopez off the court like we usually do. Y’all don’t like us and have no numbers to back up why you feel that way
You cant sit here and say the Celtics are playing good basketball up to their potential fam

Last edited:
how many of these draft picks have played with

Jaylen brown
Gordon hayward
Kemba walker
Jrue holiday
Al Horford
Derrick White
Kyrie Irving
Kristaps porzingis
Malcolm Brogdon

:hahaha:
Kemba on 1 leg who was out of the league a year later
Gordon Hayward who never recovered from ankle surgery and barely played with us
Brogdon that broke his arm and was ineffective in the playoffs
Kyrie who wasn’t there for 40 games and a playoff run and then followed up with shooting 35% from the field. It’s cool to throw out names but let’s add context brothaman, Tatum has been the leading scorer on all of these teams

Kemba on 1 leg who was out of the league a year later
Gordon Hayward who never recovered from ankle surgery and barely played with us
Brogdon that broke his arm and was ineffective in the playoffs
Kyrie who wasn’t there for 40 games and a playoff run and then followed up with shooting 35% from the field. It’s cool to throw out names but let’s add context brothaman, Tatum has been the leading scorer on all of these teams
Okay man we’ll just disregard all the help he’s had

You still mad we fleeced y’all for Tatum and brown. Refs have nothing to do with how we’re 74-20 on the year. Worry about building around mikal bridges old ass for 30 wins and give Houston a quality young core. Stop worrying about what championship contenders are doing
giphy.gif

sure thing Ax

And he’s averaging 26/10/5 this playoffs something only bron and Larry bird have done
Ok

Holla at me when it's more than 4 years

Don't get gassed by these hollow stats b.

"In the 2020s" ...foh

I’m only on page 2 niggaz talking WAY too spicy in here, absolutely not. 7 votes for the pacers in 7 too? Lmao media has been shitting on us the entire season and the entire internet is rooting for us to lose this shit is laughable
Mad spicy...man u need to b here during the games...

I already know how it's gonna be if for sure it's the Mavs v the Cs.

Ok

Holla at me when it's more than 4 years

Don't get gassed by these hollow stats b.

"In the 2020s" ...foh
lol how is it hollow if it’s the start of the decade? also he’s top 10 All-Time in multiple playoff categories at 26 years old. His resume is a lot better than a lot of people who they try to put in front of him and he’s gonna go down as one of the best players of the 2020’s. You don’t have to like his play style but that man has been consistently productive and I have more facts I can bring in to support my opinion

Mad spicy...man u need to b here during the games...

I already know how it's gonna be if for sure it's the Mavs v the Cs.
I’ve been in Maryland kickin it with fam so I haven’t been online in general. Tatum pisses me off with his shot selection at times but between the media and the internet he’s receiving WAY too much slander. 25/10/5 and deep playoff runs while being the best at his position controversy free JT gets this ring that changes the entire narrative on him

By who? There’s been no valid points or rebuttals to my points about Tatum. I’ve given multiple examples and numbers on his production and y’all are vicariously rooting for other teams while constantly being let down. Raptors have the worst coach in the league don’t worry about what championship contenders Are doing

Back