Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #6 Indiana Pacers (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pacers could be up 2-1

:hahaha:
I don’t care dawg they were the number 1 offense for a reason our starters had to score 110 out of our 114 points yesterday their bench severely outplaying ours and rebounds almost costed us. Getting a 7’3 20ppg scorer should ease the reaching ass complaints we’re getting

I’m only on page 2 niggaz talking WAY too spicy in here, absolutely not. 7 votes for the pacers in 7 too? Lmao media has been shitting on us the entire season and the entire internet is rooting for us to lose this shit is laughable

Boston got the easiest run to the finals Ive ever seen. Avoided all the good teams.

Bucks, out due to injuries.
Sixers, out due to injuries.
Knicks, out due to injuries.
Heat, out due to injuries.

Any of these teams could have beat them.

They could have also beat any of those teams but shit would have been intense. They aint have to play with any urgency and desperation all playoffs. Cant just gonna be able to do that in the finals.
ALL of those teams lost the season series to Boston. We’ve eliminated the sixers 4 times in the playoffs already and Horford guards embiid better than anyone. The heat got season swept and they shoulda took the regular season more serious. We were 4-1 against the Knicks and we woulda played brook Lopez off the court like we usually do. Y’all don’t like us and have no numbers to back up why you feel that way

All that talent and the refs and the league on payroll. These niggas are a 12-man Thanos with the infinity stones
You still mad we fleeced y’all for Tatum and brown. Refs have nothing to do with how we’re 74-20 on the year. Worry about building around mikal bridges old ass for 30 wins and give Houston a quality young core. Stop worrying about what championship contenders are doing

Bare minimum Tatum is the best small forward in the league. I will not allow slander to permeate through this thread without some facts to prove y’all wrong. And he’s probably 6th all time on the 25/10/5 list since he’s had 2 more since that tweet. Only Tatum lebron and Larry bird have averaged that in a playoff run at this age. When we win a ring he needs some respect on his name

I’m not paying attention to somebody talking shit up 3-0 on the pacers after playing a bunch of hospitalized teams with a super team built to mask how bad of a #1 option Jayson Tatum is

😌
I’ll wait on the outcome of the WCF but I’m comfortable against either team especially with a rested KP

Real Quick guys who’s the best team the Celtics have played this postseason?

Just curious
This pacers team, the cavs team before the injuries hit them ( I’m not overlooking the Allen loss either) we play whos on the schedule I saw an article and the 87 lakers had the weakest strength of schedule with an average of 39 wins combined with their 3 opponents. Things happen we’ve played embiid, giannis, KD multiple times and bron. I have 0 sympathy for those who feel some type of way about our playoff run

Back