Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Boston Celtics vs #6 Indiana Pacers (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boston got the easiest run to the finals Ive ever seen. Avoided all the good teams.

Bucks, out due to injuries.
Sixers, out due to injuries.
Knicks, out due to injuries.
Heat, out due to injuries.

Any of these teams could have beat them.

They could have also beat any of those teams but shit would have been intense. They aint have to play with any urgency and desperation all playoffs. Cant just gonna be able to do that in the finals.

Tyrese a good player but hes the definition of a systems player. When things are rolling, hes the engine. But hes not the type of player you can go to and say bring us back and win when your down or game is close.
He’s a regular season player

They should bundle up like 3 pacer players for another player so haliburton can drop down to being the 3rd option

Then he’ll be ass like this and go home wearing a gargoyle sweater vest and big khakis

He’s a regular season player

They should bundle up like 3 pacer players for another player so haliburton can drop down to being the 3rd option

Then he’ll be ass like this and go home wearing a gargoyle sweater vest and big khakis
Word and keep his 2nd outfit he packs incase they win in tuck.

Lmaooo. Shit nasty. Get him out my fucking face.

Boston got the easiest run to the finals Ive ever seen. Avoided all the good teams.

They could have also beat any of those teams but shit would have been intense. They aint have to play with any urgency and desperation all playoffs. Cant just gonna be able to do that in the finals.
Tatum is such a pussy he doesn’t deserve to go to the finals

I don’t feel like getting into him today but he’s sooo lucky he’s been surrounded by 3-4 good to great players every year since he got drafted

I can’t even imagine him being the clear cut best player and he has a #2 and everyone else was alright

You know, this is a pretty spot on take as it currently stands. And yet... they still dont have Kristap. So one can only imagine if and when he returns, they'll be fully healthy and that might not bode well for whoever comes out West.

Kyrie wins a championship, Celtics lose.
Kyrie wins a championship, Dallas gets a ship, my wife happy.
Kyrie wins a championship, the Joe Tsai Nets are misreable.

I never wanted a team outside my own to win so much.
If the Mavs win a chip, I will be the most insufferable ass nigga in the world to the anti-Kyrie crowd. They might not let me back in the Clays.

Know what would of stop all this "easy path"

The rest of the NBA beating them in the regular season to change their seeding..

They didn't so.....
You play who you play.

🤷🏿‍♂️

You know, this is a pretty spot on take as it currently stands. And yet... they still dont have Kristap. So one can only imagine if and when he returns, they'll be fully healthy and that might not bode well for whoever comes out West.
On paper no one should be able to beat the celtics.

They got 2 all nba players and 2 all nba defensive team players, and thats 4 different players. The two not on the all defensive team can still defend really good.

And thats not counting KP, who when healthy is an allstar caliber player.

I still have them winning the ship cause the talent is overwhelming. But sheesh they play like shit.

Mazulla gonna be kept but he should he banned from basketball

Back