Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 Orlando Magic (Series tied 2-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how would a lot of you folks feel about Orlando trading for Trae Young?

If they could keep Franz, Paolo, and Jalen, I think theqy would have a really good team.

I think Trae dominates the ball too much for how Orlando wants to play and hasnt shown he can play off the ball enough imo.....Franz and Paolo going to have the ball in their hands a lot and they don't need to be spoon fed buckets

Last edited:
Cavs soft and Orlando isn't very good on the road...both teams have struggle offenses with a good defense

The games haven't been great but this is still a very interesting series

Regardless of what happens Cleveland really needs to remake this roster, Mobley or Garland probably have to go if they want to keep Donovan and Bickerstaff definitely getting fired

Orlando playing with house money but they can win this series

Cavs soft and Orlando isn't very good on the road...both teams have struggle offenses with a good defense

The games haven't been great but this is still a very interesting series

Regardless of what happens Cleveland really needs to remake this roster, Mobley or Garland probably have to go if they want to keep Donovan and Bickerstaff definitely getting fired

Orlando playing with house money but they can win this series
Mitchell is leaving or will get the contract and request a trade. Hopefully they can get something good for him and build around Garland, Mobley, and Allen.

Bickerstaff will most likely get the axe like you stated also. I wonder who they will go after as the coach? Maybe coach Bud will get a shot there?

Choosing between Brooklyn and Cleveland
View attachment 1303061
I’m sorry brother I haven’t been totally up to par with all that’s goin on in the 1st round of the playoffs.

What time does Houston play? Oh that’s right they sittin at home keepin the lights on in Harden’s skrip club til he comes back for the off-season. Foh go back to the theater & watch Zendaya get cucked by 2 eurocrackas in your #4 Draya Michele throwback & stay outta BK business

1714344160200.gif

I’m sorry brother I haven’t been totally up to par with all that’s goin on in the 1st round of the playoffs.

What time does Houston play? Oh that’s right they sittin at home keepin the lights on in Harden’s skrip club til he comes back for the off-season. Foh go back to the theater & watch Zendaya get cucked by 2 eurocrackas in your #4 Draya Michele throwback & stay outta BK business

View attachment 1303273
Lmaooo you said all that knowing full well your sorry ass franchise basically traded us your future for a player who treated yall like a temp job and we already lapped you

Fade to black

Back