Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 Orlando Magic (CLE wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disappointed the Basketball Gods let Cleveland win after they ducked Philly like some hoes

Good experience for Paolo and the Magic though, dude was figuring shit out throughout the course of the series despite not having any consistent help on offense

Hopefully they get him some help and put their resources into getting better offensively

Last edited:
…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL the league dont see Mitchell as a star in Believeland. Once the Magic pack em up we'll spark that starlight for Spida in the borough

Cavs the most mentally weak playoff team I’ve seen in recent memory

Im gonna say it man. The young players on the Cavs aint all that. 2 seasons ago we thought they has next cause Garland and Mobley looked so good for their age and we projected them getting better.

But 2 seasons later, if im being nice, ill say they havent got any better. And if im being real, ill say they both regressed.

Idk its coaching or player development or what, but they disappointing.

no generational local star to save em

50+ years of mediocrity and misery otw

I wanna see the hashtags that come outta this

Beating your chest over beating this team in 7 games would be wild but I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who's only had to brag about regular season accomplishments the last few years lol

Congrats, you bozos finally won a playoff series without LeBron lol

Man Shut ya’ll Dumb Asses up lol

Evan Mobley has been a top 3 Defensive Player of the year finalists every year including his ROOKIE season. Only reason he wasn’t a finalist this year is because he was out majority of the year. Anybody who’s watch him play know he’s got plenty of offensive game that just needs to develop and he added a legit 3 ball this year to his arsenal.

As for Garland he had 3 bad injuries this year including a ankle, broken jaw, and back problems and his grandmother passed away, So I’m giving him a pass.

#AllOfOurFoundationalPiecesAre26AndYounger
#AndNobodyHasEnteredTheirPrime
#AnotherInstanceOfYa’llProvingYallDontKnowShit
#ImDisappointedInSomeOfYa’ll
#NowItsFuckAllYa’ll😈
#ClevelandAgainstTheWorld
#SendThemBackToFuckNiggaFloridaLmao

Back