Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 Orlando Magic (CLE leads 3-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ngl....i prefer these nba tv gms.

Not the over the top presentation and all the bells n whistles as espn n tnt n ads mid game. Jus ball

Plus b haywood>>>> jj riddick

Hyperextension it looks like

I don’t even fully like it, but the magic could afford Tyus Jones and someone else

I don’t understand why they are rushing their offense so much against the Cavs

Maybe it’s due to the Cavs being good defensively and they don’t want them to really be set but Magic need to be more organized

I don’t even fully like it, but the magic could afford Tyus Jones and someone else

Maybe it’s due to the Cavs being good defensively and they don’t want them to really be set but Magic need to be more organized

You should start a nba blog

:wtf33:

Hard to get organized and have offense when they don't respect anybody but Paolo

Cavs defense don't have to worry about shooters, anyone actually being able to dribble the ball, someone putting pressure on the rim, no inside presence ect,

Also if he was even 2 years younger, I would’ve wanted Mike Conley on this team for a few seasons

Hard to get organized and have offense when they don't respect anybody but Paolo

Cavs defense don't have to worry about shooters, anyone actually being able to dribble the ball, someone putting pressure on the rim, no inside presence ect,
Oh you mean Jonathan Isaac standing in the corner not scaring anybody? Lol

Also if he was even 2 years younger, I would’ve wanted Mike Conley on this team for a few seasons

and people wonder why we were so eager to overpay for Fred VanGoat after having a year of Kevin Porter Jr being the point guard

Just having someone who can organize the offense, male good decisons and settle things down goes a long way

Back