2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knick fans havin to go back to Philly after tryin to style on Philly fans and claiming their city has the potential to be funny as hell

• Haha
Reactions: O.G.
You phony fans SUCK.

We ain’t dead yet.

And yall owe Joel a BIG ass apology.

Maxey was THE ⭐️, but a triple double with 5 blocks on ONE leg and half-a-face is BALLS.

Dude warring out there.

He half dead lol.

• Goat
Reactions: O.G.
Philly don't have the balls to trade Embiid and build around Maxey

I'd fleece some team into giving up a kings ransom, go into this summer with cap space and even be willing to roll it over to summer 2025 and wouldn't lose any sleep over it

I understand why they feel like they have to ride this out though

Reactions: OnlyBuilt4CubanLinx
Philly don't have the balls to trade Embiid and build around Maxey

I'd fleece some team into giving up a kings ransom, go into this summer with cap space and even be willing to roll it over to summer 2025 and wouldn't lose any sleep over it

I understand why they feel like they have to ride this out though

I really wouldnt say all that.

Last night the majority of Maxeys points came off action with Embiid. Almost every play started with Embiid with the ball in the post on the same side as Maxey and everyone else cleared out. The Knicks left Maxey to double Embiid, and Maxey made them pay.

Now towards the end of the game Maxey got hot and took over and that was all him. Not taking credit away from Maxey.

Maxeys numbers without Embiid on the court this series have been average at best. With Embiid on, hes been unstopable.

This isnt me hating on Maxey. I really like him. Moreso just pointing how well Maxey and Embiid work together. Maxey will be good regardless, but I'd let him continue playing with Embiid as he continues to develop.

I really wouldnt say all that.

Last night the majority of Maxeys points came off action with Embiid. Almost every play started with Embiid with the ball in the post on the same side as Maxey and everyone else cleared out. The Knicks left Maxey to double Embiid, and Maxey made them pay.

Now towards the end of the game Maxey got hot and took over and that was all him. Not taking credit away from Maxey.

Maxeys numbers without Embiid on the court this series have been average at best. With Embiid on, hes been unstopable.

This isnt me hating on Maxey. I really like him. Moreso just pointing how well Maxey and Embiid work together. Maxey will be good regardless, but I'd let him continue playing with Embiid as he continues to develop.

I dont think Maxey is a bonafide number one option on a championship team and I agree he gets a lot of opportunities playing off of Embiid..... 90% of that was just me willing to give up on Embiid being healthy and going in a different direction

He's entering his 30s and hasnt shown any evidence of being able to be healrht for a full playoff run. I don't know if his value will ever be as high as it is now but understand you can't really trade someone of that caliber unless they ask for one and even with an injuries teams spend years trying to find someone as good as Joel so it's hard to let that go.......For me I would just rather be early than late on this kind of stuff

Obviously this series isn't over and a lot can change, I'm just thinking out loud

Reactions: AZTG
I dont think Maxey is a bonafide number one option on a championship team and I agree he gets a lot of opportunities playing off of Embiid..... 90% of that was just me willing to give up on Embiid being healthy and going in a different direction

He's entering his 30s and hasnt shown any evidence of being able to be healrht for a full playoff run. I don't know if his value will ever be as high as it is now but understand you can't really trade someone of that caliber unless they ask for one and even with an injuries teams spend years trying to find someone as good as Joel so it's hard to let that go.......For me I would just rather be early than late on this kind of stuff

Obviously this series isn't over and a lot can change, I'm just thinking out loud

Yea we on the same page then. Idk if I would be able to trade Embiid cause healthy or not, you not gonna get a player that good in return. But at the same time with his injury history and the amount of money they gonna have to pay him soon, the right move would be to trade him.

Reactions: southsil4lil