Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole east coast our home court.

The garden, the barclays, charlotte, philly, dc, miami and a bunch of others. Tell me im lying.

It took 25 years but the NBA is back
This is the greatest post ever😎

Last edited:
The whole east coast our home court.

The garden, the barclays, charlotte, philly, dc, miami and a bunch of others. Tell me im lying.

It took 25 years but the NBA is back
It’s because it’s so much people from New York that left because the rent is stupid, but they still represent New York. Real shit.

I believe a lot of the white Philly fans are ok with saying fuck embiid cuz they see him as the foil to the great white hope they see in Jokic. They hate him and Kendrick Perkins for life.

It’s no way all that chanting was solely NY transplants.

Nurse needs to go ahead and start Batum over Tobias

Might actually help his confidence if you tell him to just come in and just bomb 3s off the bench when Embiid is off the court

Still going with Tobias over Batum when Tobias is giving you absolutely nothing is wild to me

Lmaooo at rationalizing why a top 2 most popular franchise has fans everywhere.

Its cause its the Knicks. Theyre always top 2-3 most popular franchises even when they were ass 25 years straight.

Now that they are a little bit good, the scared to admit they NY fans are brave enough to come outside too.

Its the Mecca.

Dont tell me yall forgot.

I had to get ready for and then go to a wedding right after the game so I couldnt be here.

I got time today.

Bitch ass Joel Embiid and Kyle Lowry.

I ain’t ever letting that shit go…………….this bitch Joel gonna trip Jalen and then Kyle gonna jump into him when he on the ground son I need New York to blow them out by 100

Back