Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was amazed the players just let it go

Full on Draymond impersonation and nobody even gave him a hard foul on purpose

We can’t have that lol
How can you give him a hard foul when all the bigs were in foul trouble before the half?

It was a make up game. Which is cool.

Now call it even going forward.

I personally dont mind that shit. The game is the game. I leave the shit respecting it cause I would love it if Biid was on my team kicking mfers in the nuts and flopping to 21 free throws.

But Sixers fans other than you acting like he not a dirty flopping mfer funny to me.

Go through the thread and no one criticizing Brunson as much as me in here. And I love him as if he was my first born

Sixers fans cool Embiid flopping all game and then complain when a Knick flops is the shit that kills me.
Flopping. Yes

Dirty. No
He was that game, but to say he has a history of being dirty is where I have to speak up.

you-mad-mad.gif

Flopping. Yes

Dirty. No
He was that game, but to say he has a history of being dirty is where I have to speak up.
I consider flopping and foul baiting dirty. Even when Brunson, who I would take a bullet for, does it.

Mfers be dirtying up the game I love.

Dirty in the traditional sense though? I agree. Embiid aint dirty in the draymond sense.

I consider flopping and foul baiting dirty. Even when Brunson, who I would take a bullet for, does it.

Mfers be dirtying up the game I love.

Dirty in the traditional sense though? I agree. Embiid aint dirty in the draymond sense.
I was wondering if you were gonna include Brunson in it. lol

Both at times are unguardable so there is a reason they get fouled. Do they foul bait? Yes, but at the same time, I have seen defenders absolutely helpless trying to stop them.

I was wondering if you were gonna include Brunson in it. lol

Both at times are unguardable so there is a reason they get fouled. Do they foul bait? Yes, but at the same time, I have seen defenders absolutely helpless trying to stop them.

Yea its different cause foul baiting isnt their only move.

I can't wait until Maxey gets the star treatment for fouls. He has been getting hammered all year.

^^pretty much.

Remember this?

Just play ball if you don't want that energy returned. I won’t be here today, so win or lose hope everyone in here have a good day

Game time. Lets get it Knicks. Came to Philly thinking we get two chances to win one game. Didnt hate what I saw in game 3. Bigs in foul trouble early. Embiid has a historic game. Divo hits 0 3s, and we were still in the game until the end.

Lets fix the turn overs, hit open shots, and we go back to NY up 3-1.

Back