Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread got real quiet with a Sixers win huh?

go ahead and play the song brother
200w.gif

It was a good game. Still super confident. Embiid always gonna get his, but I dont think the team gets that hot again like they did in the third.

Brunson had a good game. Just need to keep our bigs out of foul trouble, keep the turn overs down, and I like our chances of coming back to NY 3-1.

You gotta do what you gotta do.
I personally dont mind that shit. The game is the game. I leave the shit respecting it cause I would love it if Biid was on my team kicking mfers in the nuts and flopping to 21 free throws.

But Sixers fans other than you acting like he not a dirty flopping mfer funny to me.

Go through the thread and no one criticizing Brunson as much as me in here. And I love him as if he was my first born

Sixers fans cool Embiid flopping all game and then complain when a Knick flops is the shit that kills me.

I personally dont mind that shit. The game is the game. I leave the shit respecting it cause I would love it if Biid was on my team kicking mfers in the nuts and flopping to 21 free throws.

But Sixers fans other than you acting like he not a dirty flopping mfer funny to me.

Go through the thread and no one criticizing Brunson as much as me in here. And I love him as if he was my first born.
They either ignore it or Sixers fans aren’t self aware

Back