Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly.

Refs are bitches.

View attachment 1300768
3 in the key? That's a foul shot

Two missed fouls on Maxey? That's more foul shots and the ball or advancing the ball to half court. That's the game right there

Going into game 3, all the Knicks need is for Brunson to play better. And that doesnt mean go off for an efficient 35. All that means is take smarter shots and dont force it.

If Brunson shoots just 18 times instead of 25+ times the Knicks win by 10 even if he shoots 30%.

Got to give respect to the Sixers for what they doing to Brunson. They sending 2 bodies at him on the perimeter and 3 bodies in the paint. They also putting long defenders (nh) on him to make it harder to pass.

The shit working, and I respect it.

What Brunson cant allow himself to do is feed into their game plan. Insead of taking it as a challenge and trying to prove a point, its time to play smart and use what the Sixers are doing to him to make the game easier for his teammates.

If Brunson takes 25+ shots again, Knicks aint winning on the road.

Lol. You in the trenches? How come you didn't box out Hartenstien then? Maybe the league will change the outcome if you complain more.
Hey, you don't gotta prove to me how much you don't really care. Like I said, I admire it

Thats why this is even a series isnt it? I thought everyone was on the same page about that.

With our guy who gets 25, 10, and 5 playing, we would be heavy favorites even with Embiid healthy.
imagine if Randle was healthy and maxey was out and the Sixers were up 2-0

This like the third time within a year. This, the Oubre game, and then last year against the Celtics when the report said it was 13-4 bad calls against the Sixers compared to Boston in game 6
Im gonna ask again. Why do you think the league has something against the Sixers?

Im dead ass curious. Is it bad luck? Is it cause refs dont wanna give yall call cause yall cry after play? I aint even saying this as a diss. It does happen. Yall the most crying team. Including Nick Nurse. Is that why?

Back