Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missed free throws, turnovers, and lack of rebounding cost us that game.
I call bullshit:

FTs:
Sixers - 16/22
Bricks - 19/23

TOs:
Sixers - 10
Bricks - 7

Rebounds:
Sixers - 44
Bricks - 46

This was too even to say this all costed the game.

If Maxey gets a foul call, we play the FT game, and this shit is tied up 1-1.

End of goddamn story.

I call bullshit:

FTs:
Sixers - 16/22
Bricks - 19/23

TOs:
Sixers - 10
Bricks - 7

Rebounds:
Sixers - 44
Bricks - 46

This was too even to say this all costed the game.

If Maxey gets a foul call, we play the FT game, and this shit is tied up 1-1.

End of goddamn story.
If Kyle makes his free throws it's a two possession game. Maxey turnover and Hartenstein getting yet another offensive rebound all happened in the last two minutes. Those stats you are posting are irrelevant.

Resized_Screenshot_20220505-180515_Video_Player_469771011623606_81850075451796.jpeg
No way you're still crying about calls meanwhile Maxey damn near trucked Josh before he tried to go for the ball. Lowry threw an awful pass which is why Maxey fumbled it before dropping the ball. The biggest floppers are all Sixers and you still bitching about calls. IHart and OG out worked yall on the boards. That's the difference.

200w-1.gif
Wasn't called so must not be a foul🤷🏽‍♂️It's the playoffs and now bitchass Bron adding his 2cents like they didn't get smoked being up 20. We already know yall about to od on nonsense for game 3🙄

Fam I watched Joel fall back 5 feet after getting ran into by Duece last night.

Show me a world where Duece can push Joel 5 inches let alone 5 feet make him make him fall back 5 feet.

Im not here saying Brunson dont draw fouls. Everyone does this shit.

But to act like the Sixers playing a clean game with a mfer known across the league as flop embiid is crazy.

Both teams flopping.

Even that Maxey shit at the end was a flop.

Brunson for sure held Maxeys jersey. That was a foul. But after that, Maxey could have tried to hold onto the ball hard rather than fall to the ground like he got shot expecting the call.

Both teams flop.

I admit mine does.

Sixers fans here acting like Joel and Maxey dont flop every chance they get.

Last edited:
Not gonna waste my time tryna rationalize.

Cry babies everywhere.

It's the playoffs yo

Onto game 3

View attachment 1300553
No way you're still crying about calls meanwhile Maxey damn near trucked Josh before he tried to go for the ball. Lowry threw an awful pass which is why Maxey fumbled it before dropping the ball. The biggest floppers are all Sixers and you still bitching about calls. IHart and OG out worked yall on the boards. That's the difference.

View attachment 1300556
Wasn't called so must not be a foul🤷🏽‍♂️It's the playoffs and now bitchass Bron adding his 2cents like they didn't get smoked being up 20. We already know yall about to od on nonsense for game 3🙄

This shit is dead i didn’t even notice that the refs made a solid no call next game

Back