Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow!!

I know Nick Nurse is gonna complain about the time out not getting assessed when Maxey fell to the ground.

Great game though.

Man its good being up 2-0. Brunson really didnt deserve a win. Team bailed him out. If Brunson takes 18 shots, and still shoots 30%, Knicks would win by 10 easy. Last 6 minutes no one else touched the ball. This mfer dribbled 15 seconds and took a bad shot. Over and over.

Idk how Divo even hit that shot. Brunson didnt allow anyone to have any fucking rhytm.

Someone better talk to that mfer.

This series is over. We might win one at the Wells Fargo, but I don't see any more. Just 2 more L's until we can get rid of Tobias and Buddy

i-love-it-amy-poehler.gif

Sixers got all my respect though. Them mfers fought and made every shot difficult.

Embiid a flopping ass mfer but he also nasty as fuck. That mfer got all my respect. That mfer is a monster.

Just need to win one in Philly now and wrap up the series.

Man its good being up 2-0. Brunson really didnt deserve a win. Team bailed him out. If Brunson takes 18 shots, and still shoots 30%, Knicks would win by 10 easy. Last 6 minutes no one else touched the ball. This mfer dribbled 15 seconds and took a bad shot. Over and over.

Idk how Divo even hit that shot. Brunson didnt allow anyone to have any fucking rhytm.

Someone better talk to that mfer.
Owes the team dinner dudes been ass all series so far

Aye, I see yall Nets fans in here hating hard btw.

I thought we was brothers. All the Ben Simmons jokes I have tucked? Im gonna have to reasses

Owes the team dinner dudes been ass all series so far
Hes allowed to have a bad series. The Sixers game plan on him is really good. They throwing long defenders at him and packing the paint. Its cool. This is a bad match up. This is where not having Randle hurts. All of this is acceptable.

What he not allowed to do is take 30 shots and dribble the air out the ball. We need off ball movement and he needs to be a willing passer. This whole clear out and let Brunson iso cant happen another game

Aye, I see yall Nets fans in here hating hard btw.

I thought we was brothers. All the Ben Simmons jokes I have tucked? Im gonna have to reasses

Woah wheres the hate?? Brother I'm just a sideline observer.

Even tho I cant stand the Knicks... yall are facing Flop Embid and the Sixers. And automatically I have to rock with yall cause I'll never root for a team that Shenco is a fan of
:js4:

Hes allowed to have a bad series. The Sixers game plan on him is really good. They throwing long defenders at him and packing the paint. Its cool. This is a bad match up. This is where not having Randle hurts. All of this is acceptable.

What he not allowed to do is take 30 shots and dribble the air out the ball. We need off ball movement and he needs to be a willing passer. This whole clear out and let Brunson iso cant happen another game
I'm not taking away Philly defense they're doing their job. 8/29 is nasty he's got to feed everyone else more. I Hart was cooking he needs to get Deuce, Bogey, and Donte more shots.

Back