Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (BOS wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regardless of how the Cavs/Magic series go I’m just happy we won’t go out looking weak as fuck like the heat.

Cavs defense ain’t as good as it was a couple months ago but I be damned if we let Derrick White dunk on us every play.

#4thBestPlayerDropped40onThemLames
#DerrickWhite….CobyWhite……
#EitherWayTheHeatGetting40

S/O to Derrick white for an efficient great series, outside of the illegal screens Bam played an excellent series just didn’t have enough help, Jacquez is a good player but that heat team needs to clean house. Tatum has to shoot better next series and brown has to hit his free throws better but quality defense holding them under 100 points in 4 out of the 5 games is cool

I was told this Celtics team was different because they had Kristaps and Jrue.

1 for 9.
4 for 12.

Lmaoooo. Yea

I can see it now

Seats at the ceiling and you can’t see shit all game

Jeff Axel talking shit the entire blowout

That Heat fan was furious
Lmao I actually wasn’t really an asshole to heat fans since y’all were so decimated by injuries but glad we won by 78 in our 4 wins

Well yeah Orlando and Cleveland suck

the way it’s set up this year Boston is gonna make the finals

Will they win ? Idk
We definitely have to execute but I think the difference here is Derrick White’s level of play and we’re committing to the post when the 3’s aren’t falling. I’m not trying to get OVERLY confident due to the disappointment of falling short but it’s definitely championship or nothing

Back