Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread šŸˆ

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

Terry Joseph played baseball? No football?

Iā€™m also not impressed with Texas safety coach (Gideon)
Yea I had no idea either. He never played football at all. He had the family connections to get into coaching. Made me even more skeptical. And I talked to someone who coached Terrance Brooks. He said he felt like he got worse while he was at Texas. And Blake is cool but Iā€™m also not a fan of the way they play defense. We got caught up after the official and he made an emotional decision. The money didnā€™t hurt either. lol

Yea I had no idea either. He never played football at all. He had the family connections to get into coaching. Made me even more skeptical. And I talked to someone who coached Terrance Brooks. He said he felt like he got worse while he was at Texas. And Blake is cool but Iā€™m also not a fan of the way they play defense. We got caught up after the official and he made an emotional decision. The money didnā€™t hurt either. lol
Yikes about Brooks, thatā€™s sad

You just confirming everything the fanbase been suspecting lol

If Manny Muhammad isnā€™t a top 5 corner in the country this year that should be last straw for TJ

Yikes about Brooks, thatā€™s sad

You just confirming everything the fanbase been suspecting lol

If Manny Muhammad isnā€™t a top 5 corner in the country this year that should be last straw for TJ
They have to let him play to his strengths. All that playing off 7 yds is for the birds. They did say they planned to be more aggressive this year. I think thatā€™s the influence of Nance. Iā€™ll believe it when i see it.

The first time I get to look at this site every season really warms my heart

CFB today!!!

lets-go.gif

Back