Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread šŸˆ

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

Yup.
Our DB coach told him heā€™s coming in as a CB
Our safety coach is Blake Gideon, who played for Duane Akina

Akina was well known for taking elite HS corners and making them safeties, thatā€™s pretty much the story behind every All American safety we had from that era

Our safety coach is Blake Gideon, who played for Duane Akina

Akina was well known for taking elite HS corners and making them safeties, thatā€™s pretty much the story behind every AA safety we had from that era
Name sound familiar.

And heā€™s my son. lol. So I might be biased. Some Texas fans are mad but we had to do what was best for him. He was cool with playing safety but his heart is at corner. They tried to change their pitch and told him he could play both at Texas. But the chance to get developed by Raymond and have a shot to get to the league was too much to pass up.

And heā€™s my son. lol. So I might be biased. Some Texas fans are mad but we had to do what was best for him. He was cool with playing safety but his heart is at corner. They tried to change their pitch and told him he could play both at Texas. But the chance to get developed by Raymond and have a shot to get to the league was too much to pass up.
Thatā€™s whatā€™s up! How it feel to have ya son playing D1 ball?

Oh shit! Thatā€™s dope as hell congrats

But you also confirmed exactly what I just said lol

True. lol. Yea he wasnā€™t feeling playing safety. And Raymond was in his ear. Kept asking him why would he play for a baseball player (Joseph) or for a coach who ainā€™t develop nobody (Blake)
Terry Joseph played baseball? No football?

Iā€™m also not impressed with Texas safety coach (Gideon)

Back