Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

“THE REFS ARE FAVORING THE CELTICS”

I am not gonna go tit for tad about the calls cause I am sure the ref missed some calls for the heat. No argument from me there

But don't forget the 2 legit blocks from Tatum on Jimmy where the refs called a foul on Tatum. Those were clean. He went up straight. Jimmy double pumped and Tatum got him both times..

Last edited:
The complaints about ratings, the complaints about having so many days off with no games before the finals

Too many blown calls, too many calls going the Celtics way and identical plays going against Miami

Time being added to the clock

Celtics having a game 7 in Boston to go to the finals after Bill Russell’s passing

The potential to make history

“it’s a business at the end of the day”

And niggaz was saying I went out sad…this is next level.

Jimmy shot 5 for 21 and Bam shot 4 for 16, and niggaz is bringing up the dead smh

#WorstFanBaseInTheLeague
#Pathetic

Yes, there were some egregious calls. But Bam and Jimmy shot a combined 9-37. If they hit half of their shots the game is still close and I think the Heat win. Didn’t happen. Onto game 7

I just want us to rebound better, keep the turnovers down and contest the 3’s better. I’m confident we’ll shoot better then 7-35 from 3 tomorrow, I’m foaming at the mouth for a double digit win tho so iont have to see tears about referees

Back