Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Atlanta Hawks (BOS wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks in 4

• Hawks in 5

• Hawks in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good bounce back game from Tatum with 30/14/7 and jaylen with 32. Jaylen ended the series with 3 straight 30+ point games carry this momentum against Philly

Damn,

Janet could've performed if this was gonna be the outcome

Good win Celtics.

When the Celtics focus and play their best, they look like the best team in the east.

I just havent seen them consistently do that for whole game in a while. Its just spurts here and there

Good win Celtics.

When the Celtics focus and play their best, they look like the best team in the east.

I just havent seen them consistently do that for whole game in a while. Its just spurts here and there
I really think they just didn’t respect the hawks for 2 games then by the time they tried to get serious the hawks were already firing on mostly all cylinders

Game 5 was a literal trap game with no Murray and the hawks stole a game earlier

Lol I get it…I wouldnt respect the hawks either

S/O to jaylen averaging 27ppg on 54% from the field and 52% from 3. Ended the series with 3 straight 30 point games and after last nights game he has the most playoff games with 30 points 5 boards and 5 threes in Celtics history

Back