Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London when are we going to have the Guro talk?

Went down a rabbit hole on Fbref looking up Lyon players and somehow discovered Guro is the worst dribbler among all att mid/wingers in the top 5 leagues, lol.

@Blue_London when are we going to have the Guro talk?

Went down a rabbit hole on Fbref looking up Lyon players and somehow discovered Guro is the worst dribbler among all att mid/wingers in the top 5 leagues, lol.
She's been really bad since the injury sad to see. She's usually clinical and assist queen but thus season she's struggling. What's concerning is Hayes found the perfect system for harder and Kerr she didn't really replace harder but kept the same system. James should take the off the striker role

She's been really bad since the injury sad to see. She's usually clinical and assist queen but thus season she's struggling. What's concerning is Hayes found the perfect system for harder and Kerr she didn't really replace harder but kept the same system. James should take the off the striker role
Just looked it up, seems like she had a dribble or 2 yesterday. She is no longer the worst. Now in the 4th percentile.

If it's done it will be done by 1 or 2 points.

Certain teams playing lights out for 70 minutes and then playing like shit for the next 20.

She's been really bad since the injury sad to see. She's usually clinical and assist queen but thus season she's struggling.
I brought up Guro’s inability to dribble bcos it highlights how severely lacking she is moving around the pitch. This unfortunately affects Niamh Charles immensely. She knows Guro can’t move, so she now plays more conservatively. When Guro was out, Charles was on pace to be our player of the season even ahead of Lauren. Now that Guro is back, Charles is barely involved in our attack anymore.

I bet he's one of the ones Ronaldo was talking about when he said some of them do put in work

Yeah he also defended Ronaldo when he made those comments too... Shame it never worked out for Elanga here as weve sold so many promising youngsters, we better no fck it up with Mainoo...

I brought up Guro’s inability to dribble bcos it highlights how severely lacking she is moving around the pitch. This unfortunately affects Niamh Charles immensely. She knows Guro can’t move, so she now plays more conservatively. When Guro was out, Charles was on pace to be our player of the season even ahead of Lauren. Now that Guro is back, Charles is barely involved in our attack anymore.
I think Hayes only issue with playing Lauren on the wing against better teams is she's not great at tracking back. But against other teams guro as a 10 Lauren on the wings makes perfect sense..... I don't think Kirby has the legs to play on the wing anymore. Macario return will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back