Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol call me crazy for putting faith in the UK public but they are done I think it could be the worst defeat in history. But they will win the next election in 5 years that's usually how it goes

The UK feels like the only country moving to the centre (I would argue Keir is centre right) and it's because the right have worked so hard on destroying everything
USA unfortunately running back to Trump. Dumbass Dems decided to stick with the Senile old man who is backing the genocide in Gaza.

USA unfortunately running back to Trump. Dumbass Dems decided to stick with the Senile old man who is backing the genocide in Gaza.
Low-key this is election is more important outside the usa then the USA. Those poor people in Gaza have felt nothing yet wait until trump gives Israel unconditional support

Low-key this is election is more important outside the usa then the USA. Those poor people in Gaza have felt nothing yet wait until trump gives Israel unconditional support
True. Trump wins and Ukraine is fucked. NATO to some extent too. Europe better hope their wildest fears about Putin’s ambitions are exaggerated.

Last edited:
Trump would have given the green light to wipe all the Palestinians off the map, in Gaza and the West Bank.

The attack on Israel is the catalyst they always wanted in order to push all of the Palestinians out.

Israel funded and created Hamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back