Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

you mean he and his family wishes he was 16 again. The pro leagues are happy he went to school and showed he would have trouble versus better competition
Same shit man lol

I know the guys in here wish for them pre college emoni bates ball is life mixtape days

Crowning guys when they HS juniors and shit

FOH

WHERE IS JAYLEN HANDS!!?

Same shit man lol

I know the guys in here wish for them pre college emoni bates ball is life mixtape days

Crowning guys when they HS juniors and shit

FOH

WHERE IS JAYLEN HANDS!!?

nah, it really isn’t the same thing.

the pro leagues are happy they didn’t make the mistake of drafting him when he was younger and before he actually played against better competition.

This situation and him proving he wasn’t as good as some thought while in college doesn’t bother those leagues in any shape, form, or fashion.

I agree with you though about people being too quick to hype these young prospects up off mixtape views and playing against select competition

nah, it really isn’t the same thing.

the pro leagues are happy they didn’t make the mistake of drafting him when he was younger and before he actually played against better competition.

This situation and him proving he wasn’t as good as some thought while in college doesn’t bother those leagues in any shape, form, or fashion.

I agree with you though about people being too quick to hype these young prospects up off mixtape views and playing against select competition
Well when I was making a joke yeah it is the same thing nigga lol

but FINE since you wanna serious it up yes it’s different and yes you’re right and I completely agree

houston-cougars-cougars.gif

Back