Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

@Sony Montana YOUR BOY!!!!!

On a serious note, do you think he has a chance in the NBA?

Realistically? Nah I think he’s a true college guard that’s it as he’s not athletic enough for the league and isn’t able to generate offense for himself at a higher level

But it’s fine being a great college player that’s good enough to go pro overseas

He’s still the man

Why is it so hard to find out Keshad Johnson’s age?

I’m watching these clips and I think he was on that team from last year’s tournament that had all those 28 year olds on it lol

Just from him being a senior and his age being hidden he gotta be like 24

Ok, i am playing devil's advocate here.

What does this kid do better than Nic Claxton???
His shot looks like it can be better at this age than Claxton, right now, for one….

I guess you can say they are similar though. I liked Claxton and Samanic in the draft they both were in. I was wrong on Luka, but Nic seems to have found a role.

His shot looks like it can be better at this age than Claxton, right now, for one….

I guess you can say they are similar though. I liked Claxton and Samanic in the draft they both were in. I was wrong on Luka, but Nic seems to have found a role.
Claxton shot threes in college (badly like Sarr) and early in his NBA career, but gave it up bcos it never improved.

A lot of vids i watch on Sarr project his shot to get better. Based on what? The shooting form looks broken. FT% is a good predictor of range and he sucks at that like Claxton.

Like i said, this is mostly devil's advocate. I like Sarr, he is top 3 for me right now in this class. If he turns out to be Claxton, that is still a great pick.

Claxton shot threes in college (badly like Sarr) and early in his NBA career, but gave it up bcos it never improved.

A lot of vids i watch on Sarr project his shot to get better. Based on what? The shooting form looks broken. FT% is a good predictor of range and he sucks at that like Claxton.

Like i said, this is mostly devil's advocate. I like Sarr, he is top 3 for me right now in this class. If he turns out to be Claxton, that is still a great pick.
I know Claxton shot 3 pointers in school, when he was Sarr age he didn’t shoot as well was kinda my point. Of course the numbers could change for the worse with Sarr this season, but Sarr is shooting 60% from the line now.

He might be a French Nic Claxton, but like you stated. That isn’t too bad of a pick. Not good for top 5, but not a bust.

Back