Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

@southsil4lil Did u think Harden and CP3 were a good fit? If u did, what made them work well with eachother?

Trying to talk myself into LaMelo/Scoot (Melo is so so good off ball). Garland and Mitchell worked pretty well last season, Trae and Murray not so much. Not too many team in the NBA with their 2 guards as the top 2 in Usage on the team.

@southsil4lil Did u think Harden and CP3 were a good fit? If u did, what made them work well with eachother?

Trying to talk myself into LaMelo/Scoot (Melo is so so good off ball). Garland and Mitchell worked pretty well last season, Trae and Murray not so much. Not too many team in the NBA with their 2 guards as the top 2 in Usage on the team.

I thought they played great together the first year....Cliff played off the ball more but we also tried to stagger their minutes

The problem with the Trae/Murray backcourt is Murray just doesn't have much gravity or put pressure on defenses....he's not a good enough shooter, not a great playmaker and he doesn't get to the foul line

If both players are respectable offensively and have a diverse enough skillset I think it can work

Back