Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFC Divisional Round: New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles (PHI wins 38-7)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FnDGsLsakAEcKiX

Now all I need is the Cowboys to get dogwalked by the Niners and that will cap a great weekend of football.
I got the 9ers winning

And I'm gonna tell ya rght now all that free running and RPO shit philly was doing aint gone fly vs San Francisco. I hope they got it out of their system

Giants beat a 13-3 team, tricking everyone into thinking they had a chance vs the Eagles..failing to realize they beat a team w the worst defense in the league who barely skated by in their 11 one-score win games…

It sucked to be that terrible all season knowing we weren’t a 13-3 team (although Cousins and our offense performed well) and that truly based on the stats we were more like a 8-8 team. It sucked to lose to the Giants but it felt good to see them proven as flukes too.

Now as for the Eagles, they ain’t beating whoever is next regardless of who it is. Time for them wings to get clipped.

Giants beat a 13-3 team, tricking everyone into thinking they had a chance vs the Eagles..failing to realize they beat a team w the worst defense in the league who barely skated by in their 11 one-score win games…

It sucked to be that terrible all season knowing we weren’t a 13-3 team (although Cousins and our offense performed well) and that truly based on the stats we were more like a 8-8 team. It sucked to lose to the Giants but it felt good to see them proven as flukes too.

Now as for the Eagles, they ain’t beating whoever is next regardless of who it is. Time for them wings to get clipped.
I got the 9ers winning

And I'm gonna tell ya rght now all that free running and RPO shit philly was doing aint gone fly vs San Francisco. I hope they got it out of their system

Mhm mhm.

blac-youngsta-smile.gif

we gon see.

It was over the moment purdy got injured. It was 7-7 at the time. Offense was on, the defense bent but didn't break. It wouldve been a real competitive game.
It was 7-0 when Purdy got blown up. Purdy went out in the first quarter, the Niners only scored in the second quarter. Didn't matter who they had at QB though, Reddick was on they ass regardless. They dropped back and passed 18 times, we got pressure on 13 of em.

I was right about that though. Hurts was kept in check. Gainwell got off a lil bit later on

I mean... 150 yards on the ground and 4 rushing touchdowns. Gainwell nice, he's been running hard lately.

Back