Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Philadelphia 76ers vs #5 Toronto Raptors (PHI wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Respect. FVV was a huge loss for yall. I picked yall to win with him playing. Yall would smash the heats.

Tbh fvv gave yall a matchup to attack on post ups, and with the way his knee was he couldn't stay with Maxey those first 2 games. We might have been better off if he sat the entire series our length with those 6'5 and up lineups was giving yall fits.

Good luck tho g.

Tbh fvv gave yall a matchup to attack on post ups, and with the way his knee was he couldn't stay with Maxey those first 2 games. We might have been better off if he sat the entire series our length with those 6'5 and up lineups was giving yall fits.

Good luck tho g.
I just feel he coulda ran the offense better, Yall was lost out there at times. Not saying he needed to score, just run the O. Also my FVV take is predicated on him being healthy before the hip injury.

I just feel he coulda ran the offense better, Yall was lost out there at times. Not saying he needed to score, just run the O. Also my FVV take is predicated on him being healthy before the hip injury.

His knee been fucked up since February too. Even before the hip injury he wasn't right. They gotta find him a suitable backup in the off-season. He can't lead the league in minutes again.

His knee been fucked up since February too. Even before the hip injury he wasn't right. They gotta find him a suitable backup in the off-season. He can't lead the league in minutes again.
I don’t know. FVV ain’t makin up a damn near 30-point deficit. I say Squad would still win in 6, but winning this by 3-6 instead of blowing the doors off like they did.

Back