Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION 2022 Coon of the Year: 🦝Winner by a record landslide YE.. Herschel takes 2nd place & Candace Owens takes 3rd place(but secured da 2022 bedwench award)

"They fought for the South and their sons signed up, went to war, and now they're told that even having the flag or having any pride for their dead relatives is something that is wrong and dirty and backwards and racist and associated with slavery.”

Should
the confederate flag be associated with slavery?

Well, that’s really not up to us individually to decide.

Is the confederate flag associated with slavery?

Yes IT IS.

This is a fact and is a matter of this thing called perception. Therefore it’s not about the reality of the history itself. And someone personal opinion of what the flag represents doesn’t change that. But I don’t care either way since our people suffered more ills of racism under the American flag than the confederate flag. So really it’s no need to trip over the other one anyway and it’s worrying about the wrong thing.

At this point, I think that we can go ahead and just assume that all these right wing super anti-homosexual dudes are closet homos themselves or, at least, have homosexual tendancies.
I don't think JLP can even qualify, he leans into it so much he might as well be doing a sketch.

He's secretly just a god-tier troll.

Back