Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'lo (sign/trade) and the 17th pick should get it done....
I think he would work ok with the Lakers and help them be a bit better on the defensive side. Offensively he can play off ball, but he is definitely better with the ball.

If they could pull off the trade that would be big. Atlanta gave us all those picks and they are already trying to get rid of the man. 😂

I think he would work ok with the Lakers and help them be a bit better on the defensive side. Offensively he can play off ball, but he is definitely better with the ball.

If they could pull off the trade that would be big. Atlanta gave us all those picks and they are already trying to get rid of the man. 😂
The D’lo plus 17 is obviously a joke, but I doubt the Hawks get much back for him compared to what they gave u guys.

Dude is in his last year, probably going to be asking for the Max or close to it. The more I read about the new CBA, teams are going to be hesitant giving 2nd tier guys like him the max.

The D’lo plus 17 is obviously a joke, but I doubt the Hawks get much back for him compared to what they gave u guys.

Dude is in his last year, probably going to be asking for the Max or close to it. The more I read about the new CBA, teams are going to be hesitant giving 2nd tier guys like him the max.

You’re joking, but it might not take much more than what you posted to get a deal done if they really don’t want to pay him.

i-love-this-song-michael-jackson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back