Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I have a question for you guys that is more into prospects side of things. Is the G League Ignite a better option over college ball for a lot of these players?

I have a question for you guys that is more into prospects side of things. Is the G League Ignite a better option over college ball for a lot of these players?
It’s tricky because yes the competition is theoretically better in G league but there’s less structure/camaraderie in G league due to players trying to get called up, being 19 or 20, or being an ex NBA player who trying to get back in the league so you’re not gonna have as much cohesion imo

College better prepares you in that apsect

But being already in a NBA system helps but idk it kinda depends on the player

@Sony Montana did u make this???? The Amen Thompson disrespect is starting to spread.

Lmaoo that’s a bit too egregious but whoever made this clearly don’t respect OTE and I kinda understand why they don’t yet lol

I think the only guy from OTE in the league is Dominick barlowe (Jersey’s finest) and he on a two way from being undrafted

There’s nothing to really show from OTE yet if it’s a viable credible league for prospects

Now granted the thompsons are much better than Barlowe and the Thompsons have a lot of tape to justify being ahead of Jett Howard lol

But that amen stock gonna go down naturally from just recency bias

Back