Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-2022 school year

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Are your kids going back in the building this school year or is their school still going to be online?

I was back in the building with my class last year while some students were still online but I think this year everyone has to return back to the campus. My son won’t be online anymore either.

Man we just got issued another mask mandate whether you have the vaccine or not.

The lil one supposed to be going back face to face. I can't do another year of virtual school with her at the house. I mean, I'll do it if it comes to that but she missed a ton of social interactions with her classmates.

Hell, we was supposed to report back to work on Aug 9 but just got a memo to hold off cause the cases have skyrocketed again.

That’s what I’m scared of, right now it’s optional to wear a mask or we gotta wear a mask in crowded places. I can’t lie though, I was kind of happy because teaching with that mask made me feel like I was gonna a pass out some days. They won’t require us to do a wellness check anymore.

I made it out unscathed last school year but I’m hearing the virus mutated or some shit. Idk, I be ignorant af to this coronavirus shit. I just need that mf to chill.

I think I'm wearing the mask anyway for a long ass time.

These cacs here really don't give a damn about nobody but themselves

I made it out unscathed last school year but I’m hearing the virus mutated or some shit. Idk, I be ignorant af to this coronavirus shit. I just need that mf to chill.
Yep, like 4 new strands or some shit

@Scandalust313 have you heard anything about it

Lol...I know right?

I believe a hospital in Houston got its first patient with the lambda variant very recently

So far, CDC and WHO are saying that lambda is a varient "of interest" but "not of concern"...but we know how that goes

We'll be seeing more cases of this variant

This delta variant tho...listennn y'all get ready

Stay masked up...I've been trying to tell y'all for months

I've been getting multiple calls *everyday* for the past 4 weeks of new COVID cases

The numbers are definitely going up here

Reinfections are also on the rise...vaxxed and unvaxxed

*Edit for typos

Last edited:
Lol...I know right?

I believe a hospital in Houston got it's first patient with the lambda varient very recently

So far, CDC and WHO are saying that lambda is a varient "of interest" but "not of concern"...but we know how that goes

We'll be seeing more cases of this variant

This delta variant tho...listennn y'all get ready

Stay masked up...I've been trying to tell y'all for months

I've been getting multiple calls *everyday* for the past 4 weeks of new COVID cases

The numbers are definitely going up here

Reinfections are also on the rise...vaxxed and unvaxxed
I just got a damn headache. Which strain is the one affecting the kids?

Back