Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 AFC Wild Card: Tennessee Titans @ New England Patriots sponsored by TIDE (TEN win 20-13)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^
So you just glossed over this respectful post to quote the one I playfully responded to Germz (Alle'Oop) with.

That figures tho. The "ironing" of a Pat's fan telling somebody else to 'Not Get Ahead Of Yourselves' when that's what y'all fans been doing for quite some time now.

This is true sir. For years Pat's fans have said that we are going to win the Superbowl, but after YEARS of dominating the AFC I feel like we earned that right.

I'm just saying can a Lamar Jackson led Ravens team win a playoff game first, before you start crowning yourselves champs.

This is true sir. For years Pat's fans have said that we are going to win the Superbowl, but after YEARS of dominating the AFC I feel like we earned that right.

I'm just saying can a Lamar Jackson led Ravens team win a playoff game first, before you start crowning yourselves champs.

source (5).gif

48873439-5E22-4712-9828-C2CD577A3573.gif

Brady completed 60% of his passes this year.

Team averaged 26 points a game even worth the defense and special teams getting fumble TDs INTs TDs and block kick TDs.

Brady was the weak link on the team.

Hell, he scored 13 damn points at home tonight

HA HA HA HA HA HA

"play fucked up games, win fucked up prizes" Nick Cannon lol

4 real tho fuck the pats. them niggas lost to ryan Fitzpatrick and ryan tannehill in back to back weeks!!! LOL LOL fuckin suck

13 points in a playoff game. 13 gotdamn points. trash, trash i tell u.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

4 real tho fuck the pats. them niggas lost to ryan Fitzpatrick and ryan tannehill in back to back weeks!!! LOL LOL fuckin suck

Feels good?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Didn't 13 points win them a chip last yr? :js4:

@MallyG I see you somehow edited out saying Lamar Jackson has won a playoff game, You a fraud son, Fraud!

Ain't nothing fraudulent over this way my guy.... AT ALL!

I actually was tryna say he about to have a playoff win under his belt come this week (typin' too fast) and was gonna change it to that, but got rid of it b/c I wanted to remain "humble". Something Pat's fans know nann about.

I know Pat's and Steelers fans want to see our downfall the most for obvious reasons and it shows.

And you bringing up him losing to the Chargers last year, but that was just that.... last year. Lamar started from Week 11 and helped carry us to the Offs. Chargers had a GREAT game plan (8 DB's) against our run game, but Marty Mornhinweg really put us in a hole b/c he wouldn't let Lamar pass on early downs until it was to late (in the 4th quarter which he threw 2 tubs). That's why he ain't here anymore and Greg Roman took his spot. If u haven't noticed, this ain't the 2018 Ravens.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ha ha

Your team is the New York Jets! Let that sink in a bit. Your franchise QB told the whole worl he was seeing Ghost?

Feels good?

giphy.gif

Back