Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 Chainz rushed to the hospital after being hit by an alleged drunk driver

Miami Art Basel over the last few years has gotten more mainstream thus its a wilder scene than when I went a couple years ago. Hoping for Titty Boi's recovery

Well why does an event dedicated to the arts get wild?
Art Basel is a 4 day event on South Beach but its also a time where other artists / organizations in Miami take advantage and throw their own events so theres all kinds of shit happening that week. I was apart of it back in 2017 but the only hip-hop artist who was really in the weeds like that was Swizz now its much more commercialized and more of the uhhh "culture" has been integrated.

Take that as you will lol

Art Basel is a 4 day event on South Beach but its also a time where other artists / organizations in Miami take advantage and throw their own events so theres all kinds of shit happening that week. I was apart of it back in 2017 but the only hip-hop artist who was really in the weeds like that was Swizz now its much more commercialized and more of the uhhh "culture" has been integrated.

Take that as you will lol
Lol u know where I’m getting at lol I went years ago before it became freaknik w art exhibits

Lol u know where I’m getting at lol I went years ago before it became freaknik w art exhibits

I knew shit had taken a turn when last year I seen hella clips of niggas like French Montana, Ross, Puff, Young Miami, etc hosting Basel parties with hundreds of people rushin to get a glimpse of them. My boy couldnt get into a regular art event that was happening in a different part of town cause there were rapper goons holdin shit up lol

Back