Welcome To aBlackWeb

16 Year old nerd wins Fortnight World Cup and 3 million dollars

these dudes are on the spectrum for real

i wouldnt encourage any of my young relatives to get into egaming

Just jokes. I don't know shit about the autism spectrum and I don't play video games at all. The last game I played was the 1st grand theft auto. After that I've never played a game again.

Shit ain't fun to me.

Just jokes. I don't know shit about the autism spectrum and I don't play video games at all. The last game I played was the 1st grand theft auto. After that I've never played a game again.

Shit ain't fun to me.
oh for sure brah lol

im just saying...these times are just different

i remember days where i would literally play video games ALL day, but then there were days i preferred to be outside all day. These kids today are mostly in the former situation.

oh for sure brah lol

im just saying...these times are just different

i remember days where i would literally play video games ALL day, but then there were days i preferred to be outside all day. These kids today are mostly in the former situation.

Very true. I've seen way too many kids with parents who don't even encourage them to go outside. Kids don't even know what its like to play basketball outside.

Shit I used to drink water out of the water hose instead of going in the house cause my granny might make me stay in the house for a hour or so because she felt I been gone to long without her having an eye on me for a couple of minutes.

you gotta be bred from birth to be a million dollar gamer, just like any other high level sport

ballers need male guidance and support and somebody to play catch with

gamers need a bad ass fios connection and for mom to make some more fucking pizza rolls

you cant casually turn your kid onto this level

These grown ass nerds on this site should be trying to get into these tournaments instead of making play dates with each other

My kids into this shit

I be wanting to tell them to stop dreaming but......

I have no idea what the purpose of fortnite is either

get em a 8K 50 inch and a PS5 bro

Meanwhile my son black ass play this shit for 30hrs a day and ain't won shit.......L

Does he have all the upgrades?

Whats that connection like?

Pro grade controllers?

Do better, dad.

Back