Welcome To aBlackWeb

15-Year-Old( Sadaria Davis ) Reportedly Found Dead And Mutilated, And It’s Getting No News Coverage

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
On April 25, 15-year-old Sadaria Davis was last seen leaving her East Garfield Park neighborhood in Chicago. Her friends and family had not heard from her since. Sadly, on May 11, Davis’ body was found six blocks away from East Garfield Park, according to the Chicago Sun Times. Little else was known about the teen’s death but reports on social media said Davis was mutilated and some of her organs were missing.

See Also: Days After the Anniversary of Kenneka Jenkins’ Death, Chicago Faces Another Devastating Loss

Twitter user @KingPowell19973 wrote, that Davis’ “fingers were cut off & some of her body parts were removed.” There were also reports that Davis was a friend of Kenneka Jenkins, another Chicago teenager whose body was found in a walk-in hotel freezer at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, in September. Jenkins was 19 years old.

A vlogger named ChasingTruth claimed Davis’ body was possibly missing organs, which has also been reported on social media. In addition, there were multiple people calling for Davis’ story to receive more media attention.

Kiyanne... @_blackisgold_

https://twitter.com/_blackisgold_/status/1002217339813793792

A 15 year old acquaintance of Kenneka Jenkins was reported missing in April , and recently found in an abandoned building with her fingers and organs removed... why is this not national news? Her name is Sadaria Davis .

11:56 AM - May 31, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

View image on Twitter

The Mogul Minute@TheMogulGirl

https://twitter.com/TheMogulGirl/status/1001460060952956929

#StopKillingBlackGirls ! R.I.P #SadariaDavis . Her story just like many others seem to not make the news or fail to get the right amount of press. This beautiful young lady’s life was taken and we need answers .

9:47 AM - May 29, 2018

View image on Twitter

Sir Rafa Rutherford@RafaDeLaGehteau

https://twitter.com/RafaDeLaGehteau/status/1002571522064646145

who is Sadaria Davis?? Retweet.

11:24 AM - Jun 1, 2018 · Brooklyn, NY

Brandon Alexander Williams@moderndaygriot

https://twitter.com/moderndaygriot/status/1002575574697697280

R.I.P. #SadariaDavis
1f5e3.png
SAY HER NAME!

11:40 AM - Jun 1, 2018

“Autopsy results were inconclusive,” According to WGNTV.com. “A police spokesman says there were no indications of how Davis died.”

As can be the case, sometimes social media is more accurate than police investigations. Regardless, even if these are rumors, there needs to be more transparency in this teenager’s death and an aggressive investigation. That combination could result in coverage from every news network and outlet.

Please spread the word about this story so her family can get justice. Our thoughts go out to everyone affected by this tragedy.

The liberal msm cares nothing about black people. They only use us as support to advance their agendas. If this poor girl was an immigrant it would be headlining every news outlet. Brown immigrants are potential votes that's a fact. It's sickening how out in the open they are with it.

RIP to the young sister. I hope she gets justice.

With local news stations you have to sometimes call in about incidents to have them reported. Though, I won't guarantee that always works. In the meantime, social media is definitely a do it yourself method. And if you subscribe to any of those zine-sites that are all bout female empowerment, letting them know could help as well.

I say all this because there really isn't such a thing as black journalism anymore. Not that I know of anyway. We've got to do it ourselves.

Its has to he organ harvesting . back in 2016 I be heard report of an epidemic in Jamaica of young women being kidnapped for their organs. Then there was that boy who got found rolled up in a high school gym mat in California with his organs missing. I wish we would stop fighting each other and wake up and see what is happening to us.

This shit is crazy just yesterday i was telling my friend that story about the kid that was found in the gym mats with no organs.

its either the government or the cartels doing this organ harvesting shit. Shits crazy.

Back