Welcome To aBlackWeb

12yo girl trying to protect her ratchet mother puts the kitten paws on grown ass woman during a fight @ a gas station..

Saw that last week from another WSHH vid posted here. I had just assumed it had been posted already.

Anyways, the yute got busy and wasn't about to back down one bit. The big broad might as well move to mountains in Montana or someplace like that 'cause she ain't gonna NEVAH live that shit down.

Saw that last week from another WSHH vid posted here. I had just assumed it had been posted already.

Anyways, the yute got busy and wasn't about to back down one bit. The big broad might as well move to mountains in Montana or someplace like that 'cause she ain't gonna NEVAH live that shit down.

That chick looked like she had about 200 lbs on the girl and still got handled.

After the girl helped the mother out, it looked like she channeled some UFC or something. First she took the back then she got a full mount. The aggressors took Ls all around on this one. I hate videos like this, but I do admit I like them a lil more when the people pushing shit are the ones that get fucked up.

I remember seeing this and thinking 'Damn, women must not live by the same fight code that men do.'

Grown men understand that no matter how much I hate you or no matter how 'On sight' it is...if I see catch you slipping out and about with your kid(s), I'ma just be pissed off and catch you another day.

I remember seeing this and thinking 'Damn, women must not live by the same fight code that men do.'

Grown men understand that no matter how much I hate you or no matter how 'On sight' it is...if I see catch you slipping out and about with your kid(s), I'ma just be pissed off and catch you another day.

Lol maybe 15 years ago bro but now some people take on sight literally niggas will def not give a damn if it that deep

Lol maybe 15 years ago bro but now some people take on sight literally niggas will def not give a damn if it that deep

I don't wanna believe that. But maybe you're right. I'm prolly just an old nigga, longing for a bygone era and shit. Lol. Whatever.

Last edited:

Now days niggas get killed in front of they kids...

Looks like the one with the kids ran up to the car trynna fight ol girl. That's some dangerous, irresponsible shit. She could've had a gun or any other weapon. No way I'm running a car down wit my kids in tow.

Back