Welcome To aBlackWeb

11-Year-Old Girl Suffers Terrible Burns After Friend Throws Boiling Water On Her At Sleepover

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner

What would you do as the parent of the child who got burned?

What would you do as the parent of the child who burned the other child?​

girl better throw acid on the other chick. tf typa friend throws hot water on the other?

ok it might be too soon for that. as a parent of the child who burned the other child, I'd try my best to contribute toward the reconstructive surgery fees and work with my child to understand why they did that violent shit. might need to negotiate down to account for the therapy my lil delinquent must need.

as the parent of the child who got burned, I'd sue the family of the hot water welding child. bleed that college fund n make that kid an indentured servant to our family.

Yea, that might be the best way to go. It'll take everything in my power, not to fuck someone up tho

This story is bothering me. It is just fucking pure EVIL ASS SHIT!

As the parent of the victim:
I have been trying to think of the "right" and "adult" thing to do but I go dumb behind mine. I have yet to come up with a nonviolent way to get at the child and the child's family who burned the little girl. Everything is basically, "the bitch gotta die or somebody getting harmed." So, I will get back to you with that.

As the parent of the child who did the action:

I would possibly square my child up because this shit just ain't cool at ALL. I would probably seek some help for the child and MYSELF and forever feel indebted to the family. I will do everything in my power to help the family making sure my child lives with this act of pure ass evilness.

pf-jre5oRvOSXfgDk352Tg.png

Yea man, after seeing that last pic, I would have to fuck somebody up, impossible to remain mature about this shit

They'll probably do a skin graft. My brother had it done for the side of his face. The skin looks good but you get close enough you can tell something happened.

If she would do that to a "friend" imagine what she would do to a enemy

Somebody gotta die.....

No child of mines of does shit like this so I want a DNA test asap! If it is mine.....well I can always have another. Giving them over to the wolves.

As the parent of the child who got burned.....I hope that other child is in protective custody because I'm coming for them. I'm doing what they parents should have been doing.....getting in that ass nh

That's a good way to get your kid f'ed up...

That's my first thought...

After some meditation, prayer amd etc I sure I'll think of a more civil way to deal with that..

It might sound like some coward shit, but I don't think I'm mature enough to deal with this without going to jail.

Like....All I see is jail......

I'd be going to jail for Fucking somebody kid up.....mines or theirs......And after I fuck that kid up....I'd go to jail.....cuz I'm already ashamed of my inability to handle this without losing my shit

Back