Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 Gotta Go: 95/96

One Gotta Go

• Total voters
3 in da Mornin', Murder, Good Stuff, Pinky Ring, One Day. All that shit still goes. I wonder how many have really ever listened to Ridin' Dirty on here? I mean those songs alone smoke The Score as a whole if you ask me and thats not even half the tracks.
Smoke though?

How Many Mics, Ready or Not, Fu Gee La, Cowboys

:huh:

Smoke though?

How Many Mics, Ready or Not, Fu Gee La, Cowboys

:huh:

Yes. I never felt any of those songs were all that great except for Ready or Not and that's because of Lauryn. Both Pimp and Bun blazed through every verse of that album with a fire they never possessed since. It's definitely the one UGK album that could be considered undeniable. This is coming from a New Yorker.

Yes. I never felt any of those songs were all that great except for Ready or Not and that's because of Lauryn. Both Pimp and Bun blazed through every verse of that album with a fire they never possessed since. It's definitely the one UGK album that could be considered undeniable. This is coming from a New Yorker.
I hear you. But how you worded it made it seem like those UGK songs were so much superior and that’s where I disagreed.

Back