Welcome To aBlackWeb

🍔 Round 1: Burger Tourney: Sonic vs JITB

Sonic vs JITB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both hit or miss. Their sides & deserts are better than their damn burgers.

JITB used to be the staple in my young adulthood

Last had it in NC and it was basura

One of the first things I did when I moved to Cali was hit up the local Jack in the Crack. Based on that experience and pretty much every other one I've had there...I reluctantly choose Sonic.

Never really had Jack in the box. Sonic is iight with my friends when chilling.

Call me nasty but I eat Jack in a crack much more. I gotta have them bullshit tacos every once in a while

How you gonna beat 2 for $1.

I wouldn't recommend them, it's mostly a nostalgia thing. They taste like frozen taquitos.

Ahahahahaha. Deadass. Like I couldn't even tell you why I buy them shits. I'll be driving by, not hungry at all, and think 'Man, I ain't had them mediocre ass tacos in about a year and a half. I should go cop some. Yeah, I'ma do that.'.

Shit makes zero sense.

Ahahahahaha. Deadass. Like I couldn't even tell you why I buy them shits. I'll be driving by, not hungry at all, and think 'Man, I ain't had them mediocre ass tacos in about a year and a half. I should go cop some. Yeah, I'ma do that.'.

Shit makes zero sense.

This is how I am with Wendy's burgers. Them tasteless ass burgers, I crave them sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back