Welcome To aBlackWeb

“The Book of Hov” exhibit at Brooklyn Libraries all across the borough…

That shit looks meh if im being real. I thought there would be more to it than some lyrics and old VIP passes. The coolest thing might be the lexus......if it was really his and not just another model they just grabbed.

And his PR team def wrote this. They make it seem like he won the first grammy for rap, brought it mainstream and broke down cultural barriers to introduce it to wypipo.
Lord they really made it seem like he make yankee fitteds trendy and worse of all, brought back the fake he owned the NETS nonsense. I hate it here smh

That shit looks meh if im being real. I thought there would be more to it than some lyrics and old VIP passes. The coolest thing might be the lexus......if it was really his and not just another model they just grabbed.

And his PR team def wrote this. They make it seem like he won the first grammy for rap, brought it mainstream and broke down cultural barriers to introduce it to wypipo.
Lord they really made it seem like he make yankee fitteds trendy and worse of all, brought back the fake he owned the NETS nonsense. I hate it here smh

The hate. my goodness dude.

If i was hating i'd just say its trash, not take the time to give an honest opinion. Funny thing is yall said the same thing to me on the IC when i pointed out that he didnt own the Nets and it was a marketing lie. Even tho I even cited my sources.

I hope I never get fanned for someone like this

Is the exhibit gonna travel to other cities after it’s done in NY in December?

I remember 2pac had an exhibit/museum in LA last year but it’s been to other places since then

Back