Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Zahra Elise

She still ain’t really showing pussy? I’m surprised some NBA baller or athlete hasn’t picked her up yet. Kinda makes me wonder what’s wrong with her

She still ain’t really showing pussy? I’m surprised some NBA baller or athlete hasn’t picked her up yet. Kinda makes me wonder what’s wrong with her
You know how it goes, at the level, the amount of fine ass women out there is large, pick of the litter... competition different. Like you choosing her or Lulu Simmons?

All these women taking decades to buss it open are jokers. Her, maliah, lastarya, and all these other "middle aged" hoes still not showing out are the worst. I don't know if they're thinking their value is gonna increase the more they tease, or if they're waiting for their sexual needs to peak in their 40's, but they're playing themselves.

Last edited:
All these women taking decades to buss it open are jokers. Her, maliah, lastarya, and all these other "middle aged" hoes not still showing out are the worst. I don't know if they're thinking their value is gonna increase the more they tease, or if they're waiting for their sexual needs to peak in their 40's, but they're playing themselves.
How old are most of them?

How old are most of them?
Im thinking late 20s to mid 30s. I'm exaggerating on the ages and decades comment, but when you got newbies to the scene coming on a showing the kitty off rip, it just makes these older gals useless. I first peeped zahra about 4 years ago, maliah & lastarya even further back. They weren't showing then, and years later they're still not showing. ?

Back