NSFW Zahra Elise

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,409,295
I still fuck with her but she lost a lot of weight since she got sick or whatever. She was better before
The thing I keep tryna tell brothas is these white, Indian and asian women dont have the genes to maintain a "black woman's body" so what happens is that these younger asian and white women reach their latter 20s and begin to get fat and out of proportion and never come back.

For her she was smart enough to realize that, so she went and lost the weight (although unintentionally) before she became too far gone. This girl is like 23 so while she looks good now, if she tried to maintain being thick, she would have gotten flabby and sick. Look at Flower Tucci or Kelly Divine, they used to be thick as stallions and now they're built like cows. The carb intake she would have to maintain would kill her body, and the older you get the slower your metabolism becomes. The black woman is physically the most superior body type and then it's spanish women and then the rest.

There's a reason why these white and asian chicks are flying out to the DR to get fake asses, lip fillers, fake tits and all that..... they cant grow that shit themselves, nor can they maintain it.

NaledgeState

Jan 4, 2018
ABW Bucks
$27,305
The thing I keep tryna tell brothas is these white, Indian and asian women dont have the genes to maintain a "black woman's body" so what happens is that these younger asian and white women reach their latter 20s and begin to get fat and out of proportion and never come back.

For her she was smart enough to realize that, so she went and lost the weight (although unintentionally) before she became too far gone. This girl is like 23 so while she looks good now, if she tried to maintain being thick, she would have gotten flabby and sick. Look at Flower Tucci or Kelly Divine, they used to be thick as stallions and now they're built like cows. The carb intake she would have to maintain would kill her body, and the older you get the slower your metabolism becomes. The black woman is physically the most superior body type and then it's spanish women and then the rest.

There's a reason why these white and asian chicks are flying out to the DR to get fake asses, lip fillers, fake tits and all that..... they cant grow that shit themselves, nor can they maintain it.
No lies have been detected

Reactions: Sion

LurkerSix

May 29, 2018
ABW Bucks
$193,664

Gunna have to disagree on 2 points. Its not ethnic groups other than black, its more of women whos body type dont support being thick but they try and reall force it. And she not 23 shes in her late 20's. Think shes like 28 or something like that.

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,409,295
Gunna have to disagree on 2 points. Its not ethnic groups other than black, its more of women whos body type dont support being thick but they try and reall force it. And she not 23 shes in her late 20's. Think shes like 28 or something like that.
We gon have to agree to disagree fam. There's a reason why you dont see naturally thick white or asian women and why they're super rare. But you can find black women with full lips and curvaceous bodies who don't work out as often.

She just turned 25 two weeks ago. According to her IG her birthday was December 30th.

LurkerSix

May 29, 2018
ABW Bucks
$193,664
We gon have to agree to disagree fam. There's a reason why you dont see naturally thick white or asian women and why they're super rare. But you can find black women with full lips and curvaceous bodies who don't work out as often.

She just turned 25 two weeks ago. According to her IG her birthday was December 30th.
IDK about your area, but in mine I see naturally thick white women, its the asians that are Unicorns. I seen like one or 2 ever and when I did, I stared like I saw a giant squid in the ocean. And I cant even 100% confirm they were asian, for all i know it could of been an asian looking hispanic. I stand corrected on her age.

Lifefill

Jul 11, 2019
ABW Bucks
$7,945

This is the realist shit I done hear anybody like in terms of how these white and non black women really are and how they are basically making their bodies look that way. Because if you do some research on alot of these women, you will see they was super skinny before they got thick.

tenor (1).gif

• Goat

bishlap

May 28, 2019
ABW Bucks
$4,351

Interesting theory, much of it TRUE. Zaharia Elise and her IG sisters are not natural - she was NOT born w/ those genetic markers, few are. She's had a whole number of procedures from her teeth to literally, the toes. Ciera, (not saying she's an IG HOOER) for instance had her foot/toes shortened- today anything goes. These hoez we see today are Ms. Frankenstein's, and there's a country full of oil rich men that pay top dollar to the likes of Bernice, Zaharia,and all the female DJ WTF-EVER's out there. I'm sure you've heard the stories of what the arab boys do to these bible belters from the old Christian south. BRAVE NEW WORLD is here.
Peace.

• Goat